Friday, July 23, 2010

manu the too good guy gets royally f*** again

My dear poor Manuel friend. He fall again in the same trap: being the "too good guy." Now he has a new girl on top of him and deciding where he needs to turn his head.

People gets upset when I comment that a guy have to be mean with girls. Obviously you are nice to them, being yourself, but once in a while you drop a bomb to her to make her feel that she does not have control of you. This is important, because a woman wants to feel a challenge, and likes to suffer like a woman. We the man do not realize this quite often.

Woman is not the problem. The problem is man. When we like, actually, when we love a girl, all our defenses goes down, we want to please her 100%, and what ever dress they want we run to the mall to buy it. We get blind and stupid. We become Manuel.

His story is just the same as his last ex-girlfriend story. He do everything in his power to please her, now she is a bitch and demands more, he keeps pleasing her to death and now apologizing to her. And her mood never gets better. If my friend gets a little bit upset, then she jumps and hold his hand to make him happy and catapult her hopes again for her. I said that guys must be mean, because girls are really mean. It is all emotional I think, we are wire that way.

His yesterday story went like this. After 4 months of relationship, Manu finally have to travel to his World Cup trip for 4 weeks in South Africa. Yeah, 1 month its a bit too much. But here it is the real story. Manu have been planning this trip for 4 years. Why? He has not miss a World Cup event in more than 20 years. If we calculate that 4 months relationship was in April, then we can see he planned this trip way before he became her boyfriend and... before he met her in the first place. As he put it, he knows her for 2 years, love her to death, and he have been almost his guardian for 4 months because she moved from Cancun to Mexico City with no plan. Manu was the plan obviously.
I was in the World Cup 2010 in South Africa. I saw Manu face everyday. Agony. The girl was giving him death penalty for his trip. She did not like the idea to stay alone. He received calls from Mexico city in Johannesborg around 3am in the morning and listen childish comments of burning egoism. Come on! Its the World Cup. Let the guy enjoy.
After returning from his trip, the girl had the punishment recipe ready: 1) Sorry, I cant not pick you up at the airport because I am busy. 2) I can not stay tonight because I am exhausted. 3) I am going our with my girlfriends, it is only girls night. 4) Tonight I cant have dinner with you, the boyfriend of my friend needs somebody to talk to. 5) No kiss, no hug, no nice behavior.

Manu is telling me. - Guayo, I love her, but I cant resist feeling like this. I need to do something to get her back. I thinking millions of thing that are happening. She is with somebody else, she needs time now that she is better off with money, etc. Plus, I see her everyday at the office.
-Manu, you are being too intense. With your desperation will only push her away. Just get your shit together, don't see her, don't talk her, and she will be looking for you after that. Get busy with exercise, I don't know, just get busy.
-Get this. I have a good relationship with her mom. Last weekend her whole family and I went to dinner. At a moment when my girl step out of the table, her Mom asked me how things were shaping. I told her the truth. It was not working well. She asked me - do you love her?- I said - yes-. And she gave me an advise - I know my daughter, leave her alone for a week, don't talk to her and that will make things better.-

Something else to add to the story of Manu girl's, is that she needed a car when Manu was traveling. She gave her his car, and also told her that if she needed money, his mom will give her a check of 1000 dlls that his mother owes to him. Freaking Manu, he goes too far as being the good guy. Anyways, the only requirement that Manu asked, was to take the car to the dealer for service of oil change. Of course, she complaint immediately about it, that she did not have time to do it, etc. Manu said - don't worry, don't do it. I will do it when I return. -

This is my point. If you are nice, get nice things back. If you get in deep love and fast, people will take advantage of it. Manu is suffering this. If he were in his five senses, nobody will get away with rudeness towards him. He will tell her: go f*** yourself.

How the story should have been when the girl aske Manu for his car? Like this: - Oh you need a car? OK, no problem. Use mine. But first take it to change the oil and please pay for it. You will pick me up at the airport and bring your clothes to stay with me that night because I really need to see you. And do not wash the car. I want you to go to Discount Autoparts Shop and buy a bucket, sponge and soap. You will clean the car here in my garage, and I will help you. Ah, bring a white shirt for that day. I will be handling the hose and also we will playing wet shirts.
No? You don't like the idea? Well, get a taxi then. You can not use my car... bitch.

Manu. Good luck my friend. Learn from it. Every girl helps you to learn not more about woman, but about yourself. It is going to be tough, to take her away from your head and heart. But gotta think straight, enjoy yourself and see how things shape. If she is mean, please, slap her on her butt.

2 comments:

Guayo said...

Eduardo, esta buenisimo!

zorra la vieja esa!!

Unknown said...

jaja, me gusto como lo escribiste. super